Kim Kardashian Showing Off Her Big Ass Too Hot...!

Secret Admirer
By -
8
 Kim Kardashian hot ass

Kim Kardashin hot gorgeous Booty ready to make you more horny hot and wild...!


  
Kim Kardashian sexy ass

Kimberly Noel "Kim" Kardashian  (born October 21, 1980) is an American socialite, television personality, model, actress and businesswoman.

Kim Kardashian hot sweet ass

She is known for the E! reality series that she shares with her family—Keeping Up with the Kardashians, and its spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take New York.

Kim Kardashian sweet ass

Prior to the development of her career as a reality TV star, Kardashian had been the subject of a sex tape that subsequently resulted in a court awarding her $5M.

Kim Kardashian naked pictures

Kardashian has been involved in the production of several lines of clothing as well as a fragrance. She has been active promoting recognition of the Armenian genocide. In 2010, she was the highest earning reality star, with estimated earnings of $6M.

Kim Kardashian sex tape

In October 2011, Kardashian married Kris Humphries in a widely publicized ceremony. She filed for divorce 72 days later.

Kim Kardashian hot booty

In February 2007, a home sex video that she made with singer Ray J in 2003 was leaked. Vivid Entertainment bought the rights for $1 million and released the film as Kim Kardashian: Superstar on February 21

Kim Kardashian topless

Kardashian sued Vivid for ownership of the tape. In late April 2007, Kardashian dropped the suit and settled with Vivid Entertainment for $5 million.

Kim Kardashian yummy ass

Kardashian was lifelong friends with Paris Hilton, who introduced her to the socialite scene.

Kim Kardashian lickable ass

In October 2007, along with her two sisters, mother, brother, half-sisters, and stepfather she starred in the E! television series, Keeping Up with the Kardashians. As of October 2011, the series has aired 69 episodes over six seasons.

Kim Kardashian hot in bikini


Kim Kardashian sexy celebrity














Post a Comment

8Comments

  1. Hi..I am Minosky. I am yet to marry next year. Actually, I am not a fan of Kim. But My Future Husband is a great and great fan of KIM. But You will be surprised to know that HE is a fan of KIM'S huge Butt. Very often I caught him while searching KIM's Butt. And do not mind because I love my Boy friend so much.I can say he is NICEST MAN....but he has only one bad habit.Let me tell you the truth that the day He saw Kim's butt , from that he forced me for anal sex. Within 3 weeks we have already 12 to 13 times Anal sex.I can say He gone mad , the day he saw from computer. I am really unhappy, over his anal sex attitude. I do not know what to do...///////..,..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello kim am (main) larry Thompson jr. I live in griffin ga am a straight male I like female only I always look in magazines in Walmart they have books that tell you how to loose the weight in the areas you want but not at one time you got to keep your eyes open for the one you really need I seen one a while ago before I got wife called big butt melt down.. I put it in the computer browser as a big butt melt down work out it came on with female models doing the workout. I always wounder why I was not getting a women so I started to learn how to help them. I going to get a bucket put some orange grapefruit a day lime fill it up with vinegar let it soak fill it in a spray bottle and spray it in between her toes and fat ass when see is taking a bath (making love)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kim you are really sexy. Damn nice ass.I want to put my cock on your ass.I want to make you scream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kim you have a nice ass.I want to pit my cock up your ass and make you scream

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment