I will never make a sex tape: Megan fox

Secret Admirer
By -
0
 
"I will never make a sex tape": Megan fox
THERE'S one film MEGAN FOX won't be playing the lead in anytime soon - her own sex tape. The Transformers star has vowed never to record herself doing the deed as it will put her off nookie life. Megan said: "Ugh, never! That's the last thing I want to see - what I look like having sex.

"It would take one shot of me not looking good and I would not be able to have sex ever again, as I would always just see myself looking like a hippo having sex."

The Jennifer's Body actress also said she can't see herself stripping off for the silver screen and going nude in the name of her art. She told MTV: "It lives forever, especially now, with the Internet. I just can't. I just can't."

Megan added: "Everything you say gets judged, everything you do gets judged. "Literally all I have left are my private parts and I don't want to also share them with the world. I'd like to keep them private. That's why they're called that."

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)